It takes just a few minutes to join online and set up a Direct Debit to pay your membership fees.
FNL subscriptions start at £52 per year - or just £1 a week - and FNL members receive a variety of benefits:
- The Annual Report, with its scholarly essays on all acquisitions supported during the year.
- Six or more FNL visits to libraries, archives and specialist institutions and other events that are organised from time to time.
- The chance to join us at the AGM, which is followed by a lecture from a noted author, historian or scholar.
- A number of institutions we have supported also offer concessions and other benefits to FNL members.
- But the major benefit of FNL membership is the knowledge that you are helping to save countless nationally and internationally significant manuscripts, collections, rare books and fine bindings for the nation
|FNL Membership Categories|
|Ordinary Membership||£52 pa|
|Joint Membership||£75 pa|
|Joint Life Membership ||£1,800|
|Individual Benefactor||£1,000 pa|
|Institutional Library Member*||£200 pa|
|Institutional Library Benefactor*||£200 pa|
|Corporate Benefactor** (with ABA discount)||£150pa|
** Discounted rate for members of the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association
Image above: from Humphrey Repton's Red Book for Heathfield, 1794. FNL grant 1993. Courtesy of East Sussex Record Office.